Furniture sets and store design
The Nia furniture and design division of the Peleg Nia Group is a leader in the field of store furniture and part of the unique branding of retail areas for fashion and food chains, communication networks, mall food courts and public areas.
Nia provides One Stop Shop services in the field of shop fittings and shop concept for its customers. These services include: planning, development, design, manufacture and installation of interior shop fittings and public areas. Nia has a variety of solutions developed through years of accumulated know-how as a company and through past cooperation with the Umdasch-Shop Fitting Group, a world leader in the field of shop in shop engineering.
The Nia development department accompanies the customer from the initial phases of market development, concept design, product design and technical specification planning and prototype preparation; through production and actual project management by engineers, constructors, designers, and production and assembly personnel.
With accumulated knowledge and understanding of customer requirements through joint thinking, unique display systems are developed that aspire to maximize customer profits.
The solutions offered to the customer combine ergonomic, safety and design requirements and include various raw materials such as plastic, wood, fiberglass, fabric, glass and more, accompanied by electricity systems, computing, locks, etc. The products include:
• Wall setups
• Display facilities
• Display counters
• Interior signs
• Display accessories
• Decorative constructions
Shop in Shop
A strategic move for brand exposure and increased internal space in terms of marketing and increased market share
A standard format for shopping areas while reducing display and sales areas
Continual development of new display accessories
Alongside orders from customers by technical parameters and specification, Nia develops unique series of shop display accessories, and illustrates that investing in merchandise display increases contact with buyers and assists in increasing sales.
We show our customers how regular points of sale become more effective by using uncompromising branding and the correct means of display (shelves, hangers, counters, etc.); and offer a range of elements and display systems to highlight goods in stores.
The significance of store branding in shop concept style is an innovative and consistent development of products that convey a message with a marketing idea. Nia has established its status and is deepening its expertise in the field of store design and engineering to promote commercial company brands in a variety of sectors on the economy.
Store engineering – every section of the store is valid
Every store and every enclosure requires uniquely adapted solutions to increase sales.
The language of shapes, colors (warm, cold) and raw materials also has an impact on buyers. It is therefore important for individual elements, such as store furniture, display units and lighting, hanging features, shelving and display tables to be designed perfectly to achieve this goal
The method of work is to design together with the customer or according to technical specifications emphasizing that we are not deterred by these special requests, but rather regard them as a challenge.
Unlike other plants in the industry that provide partial solutions, Nia successfully contends with varied technological and design demands and offers ways of reducing costs to customers.
Shop engineering – much more than shelves
• Correct interior design of shop space has a decisive impact on people’s motivation to buy. Our task is to develop sets of furniture for shops that inspire customers motivating them to want to buy in that shop as opposed to any other.
• All products are designed with emphasis on comfort, usefulness and safety.
• Use of high quality raw materials without compromise.
• Nia display facilities provide an answer for products, displaying them convincingly and attractively to the customers.
• The selection of display facilities and positioning them in the shop facilitates speedy purchase decisions of customers.
• A shelf, hanger or display table that attracts customer attention in the store makes them want to have that garment at home.
• ‘Correct’ display facilities encourage potential buyers not to remain passive when visiting the shop. After all the end goal is for the illustration means to keep the customer in the shop as long as possible and interest them into increasing purchases to beyond those planned.
Nia is one of the largest and only companies in the field of shop fitting, engineering and store design in Israel.